-->

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Project Life Weekly Sept 22-28 :)



Hi Everyone!!! Well I decided to change up my PL weekly..Truth be told I was kind of losing my mojo and drive with just using SU..I don't have customers so why was I limiting myself to just SU PL ..IDK :) I will use it when the color combo calls for it but in the meantime I bought lots of scrapbooking stuff and I LOVE ALL OF IT!! I felt so proud of myself making this layout .. I smiled big time :) ..I've said it before I live a boring life but I don't let it stop me..so I use a lot of the triplets pictures to fill my pages and I couldn't be happier...how can you not love those faces :) ..the sunset last week was so beautiful..I'm so glad that the pictures came out... :)..I hope you like it :) 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment