-->

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Merry Christmas..Type, Type, Type ;)


Hi Everyone!!!! I lost my mojo but last night something came over me..I finished my PL weekly (I'll post tomorrow) and I made this card :) ..isn't it out of the box..loved it! I wanted to get my entry in for Mojo Monday so I beat the rain today to get this picture :) ..I also have been watching a lot of YouTube videos and the one lady I watch Nicole Jones 911 she uses a lot of mixed media items..so I bought my first set of Gelatos and Gesso and went to town...I do think using these things takes practice because I thought how hard can it be..boy was I wrong! it's not as easy as she makes it seem. So I will be practicing a lot more before I invest any more money into  them LOL! ..but it was fun and that was worth it..If you can't tell the Grey streaky stuff is Gelatos :) I hope you like it :) see ya tomorrow with my weekly :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
P.S visit my new DT gig here at Inky Hot Mess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment