-->

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Again, With A Wheely Sweet Friend :)


Hi Everyone!!!! I went to my moms house this morning for a garage sale! it's taking me forever to get rid of all of my old scrapbooking stuff but a little here and a little there, it's finally down to 5 boxes, instead of the 20 I started off with a little over a year ago :) ..anyways I'm back but I am exhausted! sheesh! going to bed at midnight and waking up at 5am heading to my moms at 6 and getting to her house at 7..it all added up to me wanting to crash..hello! stick a fork in me I'm done :) ..I'm no spring chicken and I feel it every single day LOL! ..I'm off to take a nap now ;) ..I hope you like the card..I love the embellishment, it came from one of the PL accessory kits :) ..have a great day!!!! tomorrow is FOOTBALL! love it!! :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment