-->

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Yay For COFFEE!!!!!


Hi Everyone!!!! I will tell you I may have screeched a little when I found out that Perfect Blend is in the new catalog! so I had to hug it for a little while then I started using it to create this bright card!!  I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday..I love how all the little things came together :) ..I did see after (of course) taking the picture that one of the ends was coming undone..all fixed now..so just imagine that it's all perfect in the picture :) ...I finished 1 video for next months class ..tomorrow I will be working on the other 3..so excited! :) have a great day!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. The colors are gorgeous and the straw is adorable! Love your take on the sketch. Glad you played along with us at Sketch Saturday, Mandy. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...such a cute card! I love the bright colors...Looks like it's been "caffeinated"!

    ReplyDelete