-->

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Eat Cake NOT Lobster ;)



Hi Everyone!!! my favorite DSP is this one! I absolutely love it! the colors just speak to me .... I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday ..I always find my colors and DSP first and then find an image to work with. Well I saw my Lobster and immediately thought of the pictures I see near Thanksgiving time and the Turkeys holding the signs saying "To Eat Ham"..well this is my sign :) ..it's me.. I get it ..so if you don't ..that's OK :) ..LOL!!! have a great day!!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combination you used, Mandy! The red and blue are perfect. That lobster is hysterical! I'd have to eat lobster over cake, though! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete