-->

Sunday, August 4, 2013

I Love Owls! :)






Hi Everyone! I did it again but I have a really good excuse this time :) ..I have been quilting! I am participating in a Christmas blog hop and my turn is August 9th so I have been sewing away! and I really can't wait to show you! I really want to win for my date..you can click on the link that says HoHoHo on the right hand side and it has already started...I also had a class on Friday and we made this owl wall hanging..isn't it precious!!!!! I'm keeping it! whoo hoo! can you tell I'm full of it today ..EXCLAMATION points much..teehee! I also made this card last night using the Mojo Monday sketch and I just checked and I still have time to enter..yay! O! and I also have to say the owl wall hanging..I quilted it myself  and I like it! LOL! ..Here's the ingredients:
Sweater Weather DSP #132184
Pansy punch #130698
Chevron ribbon Crushed Curry # 130019
For The Birds #126407
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
Glimmer Brads #121003
Have a great day!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment