-->

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Purging And Feel Good :)









Hi Everyone!!! I think I mentioned last week how I'm just plain tired of having so much stuff in my house..Back in the day I had to have everything new that came out for scrapbooking..I had so much that everyone would say WOW you have a store in your house..well I finally got really tired of having that store..so I got rid of almost everything and I will tell you I feel free!!!!!! so I had to take a picture of my cabinet to show you what clean looks like :) when we first moved into our house 9 years ago Tim custom built my cabinet to what I had and every single row and cabinet was full! now look at it! it's been an awesome week! I am absolutely in love with it and am so excited to turn around and find what I need right away..I also have to thank everyone that has been buying my stuff and I'm happy it will finally be put to use..Well card class was yesterday and I had so much fun! I was able to take a couple of pictures of how their butterfly cards came out using different colors..aren't they gorgeous..every single one was so unique..love it!..this post is all about *I* isn't it LOL!!! I will be back with a card tomorrow teehee! have a great Saturday!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome Mandy - what a great feeling, huh? I remember when I did it too. Almost as good as losing weight! :)

    ReplyDelete