-->

Friday, June 28, 2013

Hello There! :)




Hi Everyone!!!! well in California we are having a heat wave and I so hate it! I wish I was in Alaska :) ..since I'm not I decided to make a card using Mojo Monday's sketch! and wow this made me get my Mojo back (IMHO) lol! ..since I love it that much I decided that this card will be card #1 for my card class in July! I love using all the colors in this DSP pack and everything flows so nice..I embossed the solid color circle to fit into the lines of the DSP..the only thing not ours (SU) is the flower but that's a simple fix I hope to remedy by next class..so here's the ingredients:
Baked Brown Sugar #131296
Calypso Coral #122925
Night Of Navy #100867
Pool Party #122924
DSP Etcetera #130129
Stamp Set Timeless Talk #126607
Frame Lits Die #Chalk talk #129983
...I have to add that I barely discovered that the post below this one is NOT Giggle Greetings but Tag It #130303..I guess it made me giggle and I got confused :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment