-->

Monday, May 6, 2013

Love This Card plus lots of pictures again :)




Hi Everyone!!! I made 3 cards last night so I will be blogging all this week :) ..this card was made using the sketch from The Sweet Stop..LOVED IT! and everything that I used was SU ..Tim and I ran this morning and he came home and layed on the couch to watch his motorcycle racing on his Nexus and this is what I see :) ..Rocks is king of dad and the girls are the pretty statues :)..Ewok is off to the side and all you see is his tail :) ..the last picture is what Tim and I did on Saturday ..we had fun in the mud! we participated in our local Ranch Romp (mud run) and what a BLAST we had!!! can't wait for next year! I am off to sew so I will see ya all tomorrow and I have blog candy :)
Thank You!!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love your card too! I've heard the mud runs are fun, but there is roughly a zero percent chance I would try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this sketch Mandy! The banner looks complicated with those hexagons, but sets off the elegant embossed image perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at the Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty colours. The hexagons give a real patchwork feel to the card which is a lovely touch. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Mandy! Your papers and colors are so pretty and the layered butterfly is the perfect accent! Good for you...braving the mud! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete