-->

Monday, March 25, 2013

April CC #1 Plus My Mom :)





Hi Everyone!!! I had a FABULOUS weekend with my mom and daughter in Monterey! it was my mom's 60th birthday :) ..all we did was eat and then eat some more!!!! so fun and so good :) ...the weather was awesome and the hotel was really nice :) ....well I decided that I really need to get back into quilting so I'm going to set up my stuff again and get to it ..but first I wanted to make a card..I used the sketch from Mojo Monday..everything is SU ..I liked this card a lot so it's the first one for April's card class..I hope they like it! ..it's really elegant and pretty in person...have a great day!!! I'm off to set up my room to start binding because yep I need to sell my quilts..I have way to many :) ...see ya all soon!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! All this talent floating in cardville.

    PS-I have blog candy. I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

    ReplyDelete