-->

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Flower Power

Hi Everyone!!! I was able to play with Sketch Saturday..I didn't think I would do it in time but I did! ..I loved the sketch when I first looked at it last Saturday I wasn't to sure about it but then I was like hey just play and have fun, so this is my card and I am so happy with it..I used my new Oliver and Amelia stamp from The Greeting Farm..I was able to buy it when she had it on clearance for $10.00 who could turn that down! so I suggest "liking" them on FB to see if she has anymore deals because I went back to the site and yep regular price now...so I scored yay! I also used my new DP from Basic Grey (Out Of Print) ..the flower is cardboard that I covered with paper. The gems and button are all from my "stash" ..I hope you all have a fantastic day! I am practicing making Pecan Pies for Christmas and my house smells AWESOME! next is Fudge :) ..I want to be able to give out home baked goods for Christmas this year, does anyone else like to bake? if you do what do you make and give away? 
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment