-->

Thursday, September 20, 2012

CC Tomorrow :)



Hi Everyone!! well it looks like Blogger changed it's format again, so I hope it looks normal..if not I will play with it over the weekend :) ..Do you recognize the top two cards? you should I made them a few days ago but changed the DSP ..the bottom card I just made up..my class last month really wanted to see the Chevron pattern so I hope they like it, very simple boy/man card but the texture alone is pretty cool..everything is SU but you will see dew drops or pearls that aren't SU but I think they add something to the cards.. I hope you have a great night..I have to finish cutting and putting things together but I will see ya tomorrow because I just got a new set from The Greeting Farm to play with :) 
Thank You!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment