-->

Monday, July 16, 2012

Rock Out!




Hi Everyone!! here's another simple card..Cordell's best friend's birthday party is next week. I added the "bling" because most guys have diamonds in there ears LOL but not his friend. In fact I always ask Cordell if he wants his ear pierced and it is a loud NO MOM! see Cordell stubs his toe and it's a major thing around here, ya know mom I need to go to my room and elevate it I feel all the blood rushing to it (at the same time he has to say I feel woozyyyyy) ;) ... I hope I don't have to go to the hospital!!! yep that's my son can't handle pain AT ALL, so piercings, tattoos and FOOTBALL are all out of the question (which BTW is so disappointing about the tattoo I really was hoping he would get one that said MOM and had an arrow and heart teehee)....anyways the card was made using all SU ..I also played along with The Sweet Stop for the sketch..Have a great day!!! :) :) :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. What a cool dude card! Love the image and the colors... the stitching and rhinestones look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. I use twice on a card project too. Your card totally Rock. Come and stop by when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, love the life tidbits and please leave Cordell alone. Love the boy card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm just teasing about Cordell, maybe I should have put a disclaimer out since I have been accused of being a crappy mom because I like to tease..but it is all in fun and its just a story, since I get bored of the same old stuff. :)

      Delete
  4. Lol, I know your just teasing! You are a wonderful mother and Cordell is so blessed to have an awesome family like yours. I had to comment because i can just play the scene in my head as you tease him lol. I love how you just randomly say things to keep keep it fun, but yet you have this wonderful tender heart. I was just teasing you with my comment because I KNOW you but I sometimes forget that other people read your blog and they don't know I know you and the family and might take it the wrong way. Love you my friend and you always make me laugh!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete