-->

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Owl (Welcome Baby)




Hi Everyone!! I barely made it! it's so late! I wanted to play with The Sweet Stop sketch ..I like how it came out..It's way brighter and nicer IRL tho, sorry for the cruddy picture. Tim wants me to get a new phone but I just haven't felt like paying $200.00 for a phone right now..but maybe soon, just so I can get nice pictures taken. :)..The card was made using all SU products all but the flower :)...well I'm going to eat dinner because Laura and I are headed to our first spin class (wish us luck) and I also wanted to invite you to our Facebook Weight Watchers group..we are under the name S.H.O.W.W. (Skinnyhottiesonweightwatchers) so come join us if your on WW fun group..also played with The Friday Mashup ..see ya tomorrow
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Mandy! That is a great card for a baby! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Mandy. Love the owl image and the matching paper. Great colors too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete