-->

Friday, May 11, 2012

Still Here and Still Apart Of A DT! yay!





Hi Everyone!!! I'm still here but we are getting closer to my son graduating so it's been busy! I am doing nothing this weekend but crafting! so I promise to have a post everyday starting tomorrow! I made this card for my card class but also it's a sketch from a design team that I'm still apart of which is so cool! so go check out the blog and play along Sunday Sketch & Stamp..everything is SU ..I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to order new product from the new catalog that's coming out next month ..so sad but hopefully I will make up for that soon :) ...Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me! I promise to have blog candy soon :) ...Now it's Price Is Right time so gotta go :)..see ya tomorrow
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S my friend, husband and I are also training for a 10K and today we did AWESOME! thank you Laura for being a friend and thank you Tim for just loving me..

No comments:

Post a Comment