-->

Friday, May 4, 2012

Gift Bag Purse and THE AVENGERS!!!!



Hi Everyone!! yesterday was a busy day at my sons school so I didn't have time to make a card but instead throughout the day I made this ..a cute purse! it's so tiny that I will put some tissue paper inside with some candy and a gift card! I was going to give it away but since that's what you can do with it I'm keeping it :) ...I love the fabric :) junk food paradise ...OK so who else is excited for THE AVENGERS!!!! I am!!! and tomorrow Tim and I will be participating in our local 1st annual Mud Run it's called the Ranch Romp in Hollister CA ..there will be pictures posted probably during the week...I hope to be back Sunday with a picture of Tim and I! :) so double yay! have a great Friday/ Saturday see ya all soon!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S I had a sew day at my house last Sunday and this is what Rocks did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment