-->

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dog Food Bag Tutorial ..(Go Green) :)













Hi Everyone!!! Well I think this is my first tutorial :) and it's hard! LOL! and it doesn't help that this bag is shiny and slick! so some of my sewing lines aren't all that straight ugh! ..I am not very savvy when it comes to putting words onto my pictures or on knowing how to get my words in between the pictures without messing up everything..so sorry bear with me...OK first thing your going to do is: 1. make your top even and pretty...2. cut out your handles I cut mine at 2 1/2...3. cut off the tipy top and now you will have a long strip.. 4. Fold handles in half. I did not do these in a traditional handle way..I just folded in half but you can do it either way, now just put it aside... 5. take your bag now and fold down the top to the size you want, sew around the whole bag, that will make it adhere and stabilize it.. 6. measure your handles to the spot you want, do you want them long or short and how far apart to you want them, when you decide pin in place and mark.. 7. sew on all four edges and criss cross in the middle, this will hopefully make the bag sturdy when you put it on your shoulder...Once your done adhering all your handles, you should be done! so take lots of pictures and be proud that you did it :) ..Please let me know if you have any questions and I can try to help :)..take care everyone!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome tutorial!! Now I just need to get a dog LOL, JK I can do this with any sturdy bag, now to just look around (Potting soil bag it is!)

    ReplyDelete