-->

Friday, April 27, 2012

One Tired Rocks






Hi Everyone!!! I had so much fun this morning making a card! the creative juices were flowing! I wanted a sweet and sassy card and I think I did it...I of course used a stamp from The Greeting Farm and pulled out some old Basic Grey paper...I will admit that I haven't bought new stamps or paper in a LONG time (besides SU of course) I kinda want to say it's been a year..shocking! but hey I have a ton of stuff and I need to use it...so I'm sorry if you keep seeing the same old images but I'm having fun using what I have. I think I haven't bought anything because I buy fabric instead :) ..it's so hard having two hobbies (don't cha think?) .....I wanted to ask you all if you have encountered the same thing I have and that is as we get out of our twenties this is what you start collecting PILLS! pills that you NEED! ugh! all my life I have avoided taking any medicine and now look at me...does your daily dose of pills take up your whole pill container!? ..the picture of Rocks is what he looks like after walking half a block, I won't show you the picture of him having to be carried the rest of the way :) I hope you all have a great weekend!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment