-->

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Sunflower With Seeds :)



Hi Everyone!!! Well I had this card in my head since I first saw that it was Free in the Sale A Bration catalog..I knew that I wanted to use the base for something other then the kit they give you..I want you to always think outside the box :) ..you still have time to get this set for Free with every $50.00 you spend..the stamp can help you get there :) ..it's Sunflower #123606..we will be using this stamp and technique for card class but not necessarily this card ..I had this moss in my craft closet for years! and now I get to use it! love that! ..the Thank You set is from Thank You Kindly #111700 and the card base is from the Simply Sent #122377..the pearls are #119247...have a awesome day! O! and 21 Jump Street is AWESOME!!! loved the movie! but be warned if you don't like the MF-Bomb then this movie isn't for you but wow it's super funny!
P.S I stole sunflower seeds from the Turkeys food teehee!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment