-->

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ice Cream Cone



Hi Everyone!!! I wanted to make a card today that was fun and easy :) and this is what I came up with..The stamp set is Mouthwatering #125677 and the sentiment set is Happiest Birthday Wishes #122617 ..I also used Pleated Satin Ribbon (Blushing Bride) #125570..the red glitter brad for the cherry on top is Glimmer Brights #121006 and of course I used my paper piercer set (Mat Set) #105826 ..the pretty cardstock is Pool Party #122924 and last is the DSP Sweet Shop #125408..I love this DSP and color combo, it makes me smile and want some ice cream (OK I always want junk food) I don't need paper to help me with that ;) ..if you would like to order any of these items click on my website on the top right hand corner..I would also check out the Clearance Rack that is only available on my website..lots of good stuff for cheap :) ...O I also cut out the ice cream top and pop dotted it so that it has a fun factor to it :) ...The flower is not SU and I'm sorry about that but I love paper flowers.
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment