-->

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Skulls and Crossbones




Hi Everyone!!! I had a relaxing morning and after finishing my book I had an idea what kind of card I wanted to make.. I like how it turned out! I love skulls and when I was at that bead store I just told you about I found this cross and I knew I would want to use my Eerie DP from Basic Grey ..I also used the sketch from The Sweet Stop ..the image is from The Greeting Farm :) ..I hope you like it :) ....I of course will be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow and when it's over I will be in mourning ;( ..FOOTBALL is over boo hoo! and you know how much I love FOOTBALL! so I won't be blogging tomorrow, instead I will be eating chicken nachos and meatballs with my hubby! I can already feel the fatness on my thighs, bring it on baby! so everyone have a awesome day tomorrow and have fun with whatever you do :) See ya Monday!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment: