-->

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Butterfly Seashell



Hi Everyone!! my computer was down yesterday morning (bummer) but it's OK I made this card right now and I was feeling it! :) ..I loved how it came out! I have been wanting to use this Butterfly Seashell for awhile now..I found this while walking the beach this Summer and isn't it cool!? love it! ..This card is all SU but retired paper but the stamp set is Elements Of style #120045 and the sentiment stamp set is Curly Cute #120510..the pearls are #119247 and the black bauble is#121011..the ribbon is Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding #120992..can you tell I was in the elegant mood :) ..I have blog candy but you will only know if you read my blog till the end ;) ..it is a $10.00 Starbucks gift card all you have to do to win it is COMMENT :) you have till tomorrow morning before Friday Funny :) ..I have a craft room that looks like it exploded so I know what my morning is going to finish with..Cleaning :) see ya tomorrow
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S I forgot to say that the gift card holder from Tuesday is made out of coasters :)

2 comments:

  1. Of course I could use a Starbucks Card. you know how much Mocha I drink. I am also going to work on the rooms today. I have three rooms to get in order to have the perfect sewing space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the seashell is beautiful! Oh and the card is beautiful too lol, I juust had to comment about the seashell first because I have never seen anything like it before hehe.

    ReplyDelete