-->

Friday, November 4, 2011

Roses and a Tongue ;)




Hi Everyone!!!! It's Friday Yay!!!! and I get to go see Footloose with my favorite daughter (I only have one so I can say that) ;) .. I love musical and dance movies.. To Justin From Kelly love it! ...Eddie and the Cruisers 2 Love it and of course Burlesque!! my current favorite :) ..so yep pretty excited to see Footloose...I made this card for one of my friends who's sweet and nice :) ..I get to see her tomorrow and I hope she likes the card...I used DSP that is Retired but the image is from the stamp set Fifth Ave Floral #113734..the flower rose is from Bigz XL Table Setting but I think that's retired too (Hmmm) ..Sorry! The Satin Ribbon is Whisper White #114616..I hope you all have an awesome weekend!!!!! I had to show for my Friday Funny Rocks and his really long tongue!!!! LOL!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment