-->

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Elf Cuteness :)



Hi Everyone!!!! I missed blogging but I had no Mojo!! Plus it got pretty crazy for me these last couple of weeks! I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!!! I'm back and tomorrow I will have a recipe with tutorial for you (something new for me) ..and today I am making a tote at my LQS!! whoo hoo!! so I will have a picture of that :) ...so I made this card last night and hey not bad for not making cards in the last two weeks :) ..It's my sketch ..the image is from TGF...ALL the DP, buttons and charm are from my "stash" I grabbed a few things and this is what I came up with :) I hope you like it :) ...I will see ya tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Great X-mas card Mandy! I love the charm and the buttons and the elf is stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete