-->

Monday, November 7, 2011

Crazy Weekend!



Hi Everyone!!! Well I had a craft show on Saturday and I must say Chiy was my lucky charm, she sold a lot of my cards!!! I left them under a table and told her Eh they won't sell so I didn't bother putting them out..next thing I know I get a text from her saying I sold a lot of your cards! I'm like WHAT! no way!! LOL!!! and she did but it's kinda funny too because the only thing I had displayed was my Card Class Cards and she happened to sell one of the cards I had as my sample for this months card class LOL!!! so I will be making another one :) ..she's like hey I got you $4.00 for that one LOL!! I was kind of stunned to because I was commissioned to make a special card for a lady's friend for her birthday, so that's a first :) ..yay! so good day! then yesterday I was sewing all day with my mom..I made a tree skirt for my Christmas Tree ..I can't wait to show you :) ..busy fun weekend ..I hope you all had a fabulous weekend too ..I made this card using the sketch from The Sweet Stop..I wanted to make a simple and elegant card..I hope I accomplished that..All but the ribbon and flowers are SU..I hope you have a great day! See Ya Tomorrow and everyday this week
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment