-->

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dragonfly With Red And Black


Hi Everyone!!! I'm having fun making cards again :) ....Is there anyone watching X-Factor? I've been loving that show but last night I'm glad Simon didn't let that girl with attitude through, she creeps me out, when she opens her mouth I think she could swallow someone whole..I don't remember her name but she has gaps in her teeth and she had really red lipstick on..Umm yuck! So anyways loving the show but dislike the attitude LOL! ...I did like the last girl :) .. Back to the card, I used the sketch from Mojo Monday. I embossed the image in black (Just Believe #120453) The DSP is retired..Sorry! and I used the baker's twine again #123125 ... the brads and dragonfly charm is from my "stash"..I hope you all have a fantastic day!!! I'll see you tomorrow :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. What a great card. Love the DSP even if it is retired, sure looks great on this card. Also love the dragonfly charm, such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete