-->

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bragging On My Mom :)


Hi Everyone!!! You asked so here it is..My mom won Best Of Show In Home Furnishings for this embroidered quilt!!!! I'm so proud of her...she entered a lot of things and all of her stuff placed :) So proud of her!!! She was so excited!!!! I should show you in the future some of her quilts, she's done a lot of them and a lot of them have a lot of work put into them :) ...She was even offered $500.00 for one but she didn't accept..Ummmm I don't know about you but that's a lot of stamps and paper I could buy with that money and maybe a cheesecake thrown in :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow your mom's one talented quilter! Good for her and congrats on he placing 1st. I can see where her daughter gets her extensive talent.....like mother like daughter! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Your Mom's awesome!!! I agree with Penny, like mother like daughter!! $500 BUCK!!! wow!! I'm like you mmmm lots of paper and lot more stamps hehehehe!!! Awesome Job MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!!! Her quilt is beautiful, I can see why she won, Congrats Mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete