-->

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Those Who Wish To SING Always Find A Song :)



Hi Everyone!!! We bought fishing poles! yay!!! So Thursday morning we will be going on our first fishing expedition..I already bought fixings for lunch (the most important thing) LOL!..We are looking forward to going :) ....and Diana sheesh! there's like nothing new at Michael's..Why not!? no new punches!? Darn it! :) .....So I guess I have to stick with internet shopping, which everyone knows that isn't much fun..I like touching :) ..what about you? do you buy more when you can actually touch and see up close or are you OK with reading descriptions and pushing buttons? ...
The winner of the candy is Agustina :)!!!! Congratulations!!!! Text me your choice!
OK so this card was made using the sketch from my fellow DT at Sunday Sketch & Stamp..It's a cute sketch, so come over and play with us :) ..The DP is from Basic Grey..The flower is from Prima..I did buy two things from Michael's and the pendant sash is one of them..The image is from The Greeting Farm.... the sentiment sticker and button are all from my "stash" ...I used this sentiment with this image because it reminds me of Belle from Beauty And The Beast (The best animated movie from Disney)..Can you read the sentiment? if you can't it says "Those Who Wish To SING Always Find A Song." ..It fits our oldest Niece perfectly ..it's our way of saying Yes, we know it's Hollister but if you have dreams Follow Them! Don't let ANYONE discourage you..She's headed to High School next month :) ..Have a great day!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Agustina, woo hoooo!!! I really do prefer to shop in real life, it's just not the same when I have to wait for it to show up at my house, I'm just an instant gradification kinda girl, hahaha!!! I love the card, btw!!! Have a great night!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGeezzers!! I won!!I won!!lol. Thanks sooo much Mandy, yep I agree with you both nothing beats shopping in real life!! Great card and I also agree with you that Beauty and the Beast is one of the if not the best Disney movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOPPPPSS I forgot to tell you that I LOVE all the sewing on the card it just makes the card look even awesomer (LOL, If that is even a word!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Mandy! I know that your oldest niece will love it too! I am an internet shopper... but I do search for the best bargins...

    ReplyDelete