-->

Monday, July 25, 2011

Colors That Make You Feel Happy



Hi Everyone!!!! See I have a brand new card to show ya..I had fun creating this..the colors made me happy :) ..All the DP is from My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist) ....The image is from IDK :( ..It's been awhile since I've bought new stamps from SU or other companies that I just can't remember..Sorry! I promise to fix that soon (new stamps coming soon) ....I will be starting an Etsy account, to sell my cards and to start selling some of my quilts (especially rag quilts) I'll let you know how to find me in the next couple of days.. ..New things for sure coming from me :) ..The sketch is from Create4fun Challenges The gems, flower and butterfly clip are all from my "stash" ..The butterfly is MS ...I hope you have a great Monday..I am headed with the hubby to go buy fishing poles for all 4 of us..So excited! we all decided that we would like to learn how to fish (well Tim knows how) but we don't..so we are off to buy everything we need to pick up and go fishing whenever the mood hits Yay! the kids are so excited..I'm excited to go to Michael's and look to see if there's any new stuff to buy..especially punches! hehe ..See you tomorrow :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Cute card!! And yes tou are right those colors seem to be happy for me too LOL!! Have fun shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!! Yes the colors make me happy too!!! Let me know what you find at Mikes, LOL!!! Happy shopping!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete